Nanotechnology Surface Sealants for Auto, Home, and Marine
Protect and extend the life of surfaces from contaminants | Reduce cleaning time and costs
How To Apply NanoSafeguard Products:
It is highly recommended that you sample the product on an inconspicuous place on the intended surface first and wear gloves. You may also view the 30 second demonstration video on each product page.
Preparing the Surface:
1) Clean the surface thoroughly using a mild soap and water mixture. We also recommend using denatured alcohol for tougher surface grime.
2) Shake the bottle and spray on the Cleaner (contained in the product kit) directly on the surface, and wipe clean. It’s best not to touch the surface with you bare hands, since fingerprints leave a salt residue behind.
Sealing the Surface:
3) Do not apply in direct sunlight or in excessively humid conditions such as rainfall, fog, etc. A naturally, humid environment (such as coastal areas) are OK as long as there is air movement. The best temperature is between 45° F and 85° F.
4) Shake the bottle and spray the Sealant on the blue application sponge (both contained in the product kit). Apply the Sealant to the surface in small sections, using a swirling motion, working the product into the surface. Clean the sponge with water after use to preserve for future use.
5) The surface will begin to haze. Allow to air cure for 10 minutes (and no longer than 30 minutes) or until the haze is dry to the touch.
Polishing and Curing:
6) Remove the haze with a damp, white polishing towel (contained in the product kit). You may use denatured alcohol to remove any hard-to-remove haze.
7) Allow one hour of air curing for the full “self-cleaning” effect to be realized.
8) The sealant does not eliminate the need for cleaning, but makes it easier to clean with fewer harsh chemicals. Cleaning the surface should only require water and/or a mild soap and water mixture.